Zuba is a kibbutz in the Jerusalem Hills, that has turned itself into a family friendly entertainment mecca.
Kift Zuba (or Kif Tzuba, which means “fun at Zuba”) is an outdoor amusement park for kids of all ages and families. With the Jerusalem Hills providing as a breathtaking backdrop, the kids can enjoy doing different sorts of fun things such as climbing stations, bumper cars, and a recent attraction — a roller coaster.
Here is a list of some of the rides and other activities and attractions here at Kift Zuba:
- Bumper cars (for little children)
- Bumper cars (for bigger children)
- Kiddie train
- Carousel (Pirates and Horses)
- Chain carousel
- Balloon carousel
- Bumper boats (during summer only)
- Crazy Boat
- Jumpy Castles (with three different stations)
- Ropes course, Omega and climbing structures
- Family roller coaster
- An indoor playroom consisting of PlayStation, video games, laser tag, slides, “Toddler Gymboree” with balloon room, and many others.
- Gymboree facilities including soft flooring with over three levels, slides, inflatables and an oversized Gymboree dice. There is also a complex with motorized Gymboree installations.
Great for kiddie birthday parties, too!
Kift Zuba also functions as a great venue kiddie birthday parties, which include:
- Access to the party area
- Birthday ceremony
- A specially-made Kif Zuba T-shirt for the little birthday celebrant
- A free admission to Galita Chocolate Workshop for the birthday celebrant
To make the celebration for your birthday boy or birthday girl more special, you can combine a fun day at Kift Zuba with a Galita chocolate workshop.
Kift Zuba is a fun-packed place aimed mainly at the younger kids (officially 1 to 14) – lots of small sized attractions inside and out. Visit the petting zoo, bring along a picnic, enjoy the stunning views and make a day of it.
Admission prices vary (cheaper in the last 3 hours of the day), there are multi-visit and family tickets and in some cases adults go free.
Phone number for opening times: 02 5347952
Check out its official web site (Hebrew Only)
Although it is visible from the main highway above Abu Ghosh it is accessible only from one of the back roads.
Take Road 395 Ein Karem to Bet Shemesh and follow the signs.
By bus (Superbus) 183 from Binyanei HaUma (near the main bus station).
Daylight saving time:
Friday – 10:00 to 17:00
Saturday and holiday – 10:00 to 18:00
Holiday eve – 10:00 to 15:00
Friday and holiday eve – 10:00 to 16:00
Saturday and holiday – 10:00 to 17:00
Notes for opening hours:
Closed at Yom Kippur eve, Yom Kippur, Holocaust Remembrance Day and Israel Memorial Day.